From the email I sent around this afternoon, a few last notes about our annual investor meeting this Saturday night:
– The headcount right now stands at 45 people. The event begins at 5:30pm. Keys casual is fine…we’ll be under a tiki hut on the beach, after all.
– Holiday Isle is at Mile Marker 84, ocean-side (here is the website). We will be at the tiki hut pavilion (as opposed to the more famous Tiki Hut bar). The pavilion is on the north side of the hotel, the biggest building on the property. So, drive in, head back towards the hotel, and we’ll be at left, on the beach behind a row of hedges. You can park anywhere.
– Head to the pavilion regardless of weather. Should weather be a factor, there will be someone at the tiki pavilion directing you where to go. (Our back-up is a conference room at the hotel.) Right now, there is a 20% chance of rain, but that seems to be decreasing. So, odds say we should be okay.
– Friday night, from approximately 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm, I will be at the Green Turtle at mile marker 81.5 ocean-side for an informal get-together with anyone who’d like to come by.
– Saturday night, after the meeting, you’re also invited to Morada Bay for their famous Full Moon Party (mm 81.5, bay-side). If you have not been, think of it as a big, upscale beach party with 4th of July-caliber fireworks.
If you’re looking for other things to do in Islamorada while you’re here, I’d recommend any or all of these:
And if you’re looking to go fishing, give me a shout and I’ll point you in the right direction.
Looking forward to seeing you all soon!